On this page I’ll be collecting all my posts on Popcorn Machine about proportional representation and electoral reform. As time goes by, I plan to add links to helpful articles, opinion pieces and resources elsewhere as well.
- Proportional representation and party discipline
- The conditions for compromise, then and now
- Why proportionality matters
- Proportionality, local representation and the Liberal leadership race
- Why electoral reform does not require a supermajority
- Why not proportional representation?
- Anonymous Liberals cite terrible reasons for abandoning electoral reform
- More electoral reform puzzles
- More terrible reasons for burying electoral reform